hellohellman@gmail.com






Wednesday, August 11, 2010



I still haven't heard anything from the Comic School, so I guess they don't want me this year. Haha! Oh well, I have loads of projects going on anyway. Right now I'm working on a 4 page comic for the AltCom Sex and War anthology. I'm doing the whole thing directly in ink without any sketching... which is quite a challenge for me seeing as I'm usually quite a control freak when it comes to inking. But I'm going for a more scribbly style with this, since I feel it fits the mood better.



Also, me and Johan have started planning and sketching on the comic we're doing together for the Swedish Comic Sin 2 anthology. And I've also been a part of an alternative pinup calendar project. The calendar will be printed and up for sale soon. Keep an eye open for it on upcoming expos and conventions!




I've also been doing some cheap commissions over at deviantART. As for non-profit projects, I've been practicing a lot on my action and have drawn a series of pretty simple illustrations with this theme. My webcomic Antigone hasn't been updated for far too long, but I hope to get it up and running again within the next week or so. I'm also planning to start redrawing my love project comic and have it up and running before the end of August.
...and that is what's going on for me and my art. I have a lot of stuff going on! YEAH!
And hopefully I won't take this long to update this thing again...

No comments:

Post a Comment