hellohellman@gmail.com






Friday, October 29, 2010

I've been playing with the thought of drawing a self biographical comic about my angsty past. It seems like a lot of artists have one of those... When you still, after several years, have nightmares about it maybe it's about time to actually try to work on it. But heck, I don't know if I'm strong enough. And I'm not sure I'd want people to know about it.
I've done some random sketches. They made me feel quite bad. I need to work on it, but doing so makes me depressed. A magnificent Catch 22.

2 comments:

  1. You should do it! Even if you don't show it to many people, it could still help to get some things off of your chest~
    *Themis/art follower on LJ/DA/likes your new comic too*
    I'm sure it'll be great. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you have a tragic past to develop and sensationalize into a story. I was just a brat.

    ReplyDelete